I love Japan! Period. Japan is somewhere I would recommend everyone to visit. The culture, the people, in short everything about Japan is amazing.
Here are some things you didn’t know about Japan:
1. After the FIFA World Cup, 2014 Japanese Fans stayed back to help clean up the stadium.
2. Japan’s manhole covers are artistic.
3. Majority of Japanese schools do not have keepers. As a way to show gratitude to the school students has to clean the school themselves.
4. You can reuse the sink water for your next flush.
5. Japan bullet train is the smoothest train in the world.
6. Majority of the bathrooms have baby seats attached to the wall.
7. There are Koi fishes living in drainage channels in Japan.
8. Japanese toilet often has a button that plays water noise so that you can poop without anyone hearing.
9. This Japanese gum has pieces of paper inside for you to spit your gum in.
10. Restaurants in Japan display fake food which resembles the real ones from the menu.
11. At Narita International Airport, Tokyo they have free Origami.
12. Tokyo commuters waiting in line for their train.
13. Toreiyu Tsubasa Train has footbaths so you can relax and enjoy your trip.
14. Vending machine for selling farm-fresh goods.
15. Japan has more than 300 scramble interactions where you can cross the road diagonally.