Got nothing to do? Too lazy? Looking to do something to kill that boredom?
Well, here are 10 things which might help kill off that bored look on your face.
- Complete a puzzle.
It’s always fun to complete a puzzle. Especially, the feeling of satisfaction and relaxation you attain from completing it.
*Warning: If you lose a piece, you are going to enter the world of utter anger and frustration.
- Search for blogs of your interest.
Many people enjoy reading blogs and learning about new events and topics.
*Warning: If you do not like reading, then you can try drawing doodles or search for new music.
- Find an addictive video game.
*Warning: Be prepared to give up hours of your time, that’s if you find a game of your interest.
- Write a blog. Write about your experiences, opinions, life hacks and any other topic you would like to write about.
*Warning: If you are not confident in writing, then you can search for blogs or Youtube videos which can help you improve your writing skills.
- Watch videos on Youtube. Youtube is like a Blackhole. You get sucked into the world of endless videos.
*Warning: Be ready to spend hours watching videos.
- Listen to music. Music is the best therapy. Just relax, and listen to your favorite playlist.
*Warning: If you have a headache this is probably not a good idea.
- Dance like there is no tomorrow. The best exercise is to dance. Dance like no one is watching you.
*Warning: Make sure that the music is not too loud. Don’t want your neighbors to ruin your dance time.
- Learn to cook a new dish. Learn to cook a dish you have never tried before.
*Warning: The food may be bad, but at least it would be worth it. It’s always 50/50.
- Learn about new cultures. It’s good to learn about the cultures surrounding us. You can also clear up your misunderstandings, or questions regarding other peoples culture.
*Warning: You may come across information which may be false. Make sure to read different sources and not just rely on one source.
- Exercise. Exercise to make your body active and healthy.
*Warning: To avoid pain and weakness, do not overwork yourself.